For flash animation, we can move objects, through create motion too, and the method is as under;
For flash animation, we can move objects, through create motion tweens. This motion tweening is done through timeline. and the method is as under;
- First draw an object. (you can also import any picture saved in your hard disk to apply this command).
- After drawing object, right click on first frame (as shown in the picture above) and select Create Motion Tween. Then change the place of the ojbect and press F6.
- Then again change the place of the object and after changing press F6 after which frame will be like picture give above.
- In third picture, the frame is showing that on frame number 20, 30, 40 and 50 object is changing its place.
- To see preview of this motion you have created, press enter.
- In one second, object covers 12 frames. To move the object as per required time duration, you can see elapsed time and frame numbers for adjustment.
For Motion tweening in flash in the above example we have used Flash MX, however, the same concept remains the same for older Flash versions like; Macromedia Flash 4, Macromedia Flash 5, Macromedia Flash MX(6), Macromedia Flash MX2004(7), Macromedia Flash 8, Adobe Flash Cs3, Adobe Flash Cs4, Adobe Flash Cs5.