- First you will have to connect your iPhone 4 to wifi network.
- Open the Safari browser in your iPhone 4
- Go to Jailbreakme.com and jailbreak your iPhone 4. Make sure you have the iPhone firmware 3.1.3 to 4.0. No less than 3.1.3, no 4.x.
- Go to Settings and then “General” and then “Network” and then turn off 3G.
- Press the home button and find ‘cydia’ in your apps in the springboard.
- In cydia, in search option type ‘ultrasn0w. If the ultrasn0w version is less than 1.0.1, follow all the steps below.If you are presented with version 1.0.1 or higher skip to step 10 below.
- You can’t unlock your iPhone 4 with an ultrasnow version less than 1.0.1. You’d then need to bring over 1.0.1. For that purpose, press the ‘Manage‘ button at the bottom, select Sources>Edit>add. Then type ‘repo666.ultrasnow.com’ in the text field without quotes.
- Reboot your iPhone 4.
- Go to cydia, search for ultrasnow. It must be on version 1.0.1 or higher now.
- Now press the install button to install ultrasnow.
Here it is, Your iPhone 4 is unlocked!
mobile store,google mobile,samsung mobile,mobiles,mobile shop,mobile prices,compare mobile phones,buy mobile,latest mobile,new mobile,my mobile,talk mobile,best mobile,sony ericsson mobiles,new mobiles,sony ericsson mobile,cheap mobiles,gsm mobile,naaptol mobile,mobile comparison,mobile internet,3 mobile,mobile world,samsung mobiles,mobile tv,buy mobile online,google maps mobile,mobile phone deals,3g mobile,mobile rates,mobile broadband,htc mobile,best mobile phones,micromax mobile,sell my mobile,latest mobiles,mobile phones,best mobile phone,buy mobiles,buy mobile phones,mobile themes,mobile software,att mobile,vectone mobile,rogers mobile,selling mobile phones,cash for mobiles,team mobile,alcatel mobile,gmail mobile,,