Thursday, February 3, 2011
An Introduction to Microsoft Outlook for Beginners
1. We can organie our calander.
2. We can organize our meeting schedules.
3. We can keep out our appointment book in it.
4. We can make a list of task, the work that are to be done on priority basis.
5. we can write notes which are like comments of excel.
What is Outlook Express?
Outlook has two programmes, one is microsoft outlook and the other is microsoft outlook express. This is in fact an ad-on programme which comes alongwith windows 98 and with 2000 prefessional as well. We can also say it part of outlook which is basically used for email purpose only. It contains a limited database also which is named as contact address book.