Monday, February 14, 2011

Sample Letter of Resignation

5th March 2011

The Director,
M/s Del Corporation,
New York,
USA.

Subject : Resignation

Dear Sir,

I write to state I have been awarded Scholarship by University of California for Master Program in Computer Sciences.
Acquiring professional degree in computer sciences was my ambition.  I intend to focus on my education full time and have decided to quit from my job. I shall be very thankful to you, if you kindly consider my resignation and release me with effect from 1st April 2011.

Hope to receive you kind support.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerley

Allan Smith


Upcoming Posts: legionnaires disease, 7k7k, ali krieger, eden wood, lincoln lawyer, breaking bad, the lincoln lawyer, ikea richmond, black red white, 

No comments:

Post a Comment