Monday, July 11, 2011

Authorization Letter Sample

I would like to inform you that I have been leaving abroad on 1st of July 2011, due to which I would be unable to receive my dues in person.


Therefore, I  _____________ (name of the person submitting the letter) hereby authorize ________ (name of the authorized person) to collect my leave encashment and other dues.

This authorization letter is valid for _________ (number of days of validity) from the issuance date after which it becomes null and void.

For security purposes, I have attested below the signature of the authorized person.

___________ (name and signature of the person giving the authorization letter)

_________ (signature of the person authorized)

_________ (attestation of above signature by person giving letter)

1 comment:

  1. I was exactly looking for the best Authorization sample and you made my day!
    Sample Authorization Letter

    ReplyDelete