Monday, July 11, 2011

Letter to new contact at client company

[date]

Ms. Catherine Serven
Vice President
Boonton Labor Services
312 West Main Street
Boonton, Vermont 90909

Dear Ms. Serven:

Congratulations on being named chief operating officer for Boonton Labor Services. I’m really looking forward to working with you to help ensure that the employee leasing services we provide are tailored to meet your needs as you lead your company into the future.


I realize that you must have your hands full these days, but I’d really like to meet with you soon so we can assess your future plans and develop a partnership that’ll ensure the success of both of our companies as well as the needs of the employee leasing community. At a time when the industry is rife with consolidation and uncertainty, I am glad we can look to you to take a leadership position.

Georgia Sweet, our director of trade relations, and I would like to meet with you at your earliest convenience. I’ll give your office a call early next week to set up a meeting time that works for all of us.

Again, congratulations on your new position. I look forward to a long, fruitful partnership in the years to come.

Sincerely,
Guy Lewis
Senior Vice President

No comments:

Post a Comment